Laura Manning is a performer, instructor, and all round disciple of early 20th century American jazz dances, a field in which her talents and experience vary widely.
Laura hasn't updated her bio in like, 3+ years. So instead of a proper bio you get, "10 dumb things to know about Laura Manning".
1) She loves coffee. Can't live without it.
2) She is an amazing teacher and director.
3) She likes the 1930's.
4) She LOVES dancing.
5) She laughs a lot. And its easy and fun to make her laugh.
6) She loves the movies Alien and also Paper Moon.
7) She invented a meal called, "crackers marinara." Most of her friends think this is disgusting.
8) If you're in a bar with her, win her over by buying her a Shirley Temple.
9) You could also win her over by bringing her king cake. Snacks in general go over well with her. She forgets to eat.
10) She likes nice people.
Laura, for the love of all that is great in this world, update your bio.